Booklist for 5th Class 2022/2023
Parents must purchase all of the items below.
Master Your maths 5th Class CJ Fallon
Revised Spellings and Tables Book Folens
(Children should already own these from 4th Class)
Each child will need a pencil case containing the following items for school. All items must be labelled with your child’s name. All can be purchased in local stationary shops or online.
- Child friendly scissors
- Sharp Primary Calculator
- Staedtler Maths / Geometry Set 10 piece set
- 4 A4 button plastic wallet
- 1 A3+ Mesh Storage Wallet – Extra Durable
- Stainless Steel Flexible Ruler 12″ / 30cm
- 1 packet of coloured Twistables
- 2 Whiteboard markers
- 3 pencils
- 1 eraser
- 1 sharpener (that can contain pareings)
- 2 blue pens
- 2 red pens
- 2 large glue sticks
- 1 Folder with 60 polly pockets (book Type)-labelled
- 1 Clipboard
Parents/Guardians are required to buy the items for the pencil case. Please put your child’s name on all coats, hats, scarves and belongings.
Pupil Insurance € 5.50
Membership of Educate Together €15.00
Book Rental Scheme €20.00
*Book Rental deposit €10.00
Art & Resource Materials €12.00
Over the Moon Skills Book 5th Class € 8.00
Total Cost €95.50 or
(if book rental deposit has not been paid already) €85.50
*If not already in the scheme
- Online through your family account link in your Aladdin Connect App, which will be sent by text and email. (Please note this link lasts for 30 days from the time it is sent and will be re-sent throughout the school year).
- If paying by cheque please make all cheques payable to Portlaoise Educate Together N.S.
- Card payments can be made through the school office over the phone.
- Due to Covid 19 we would ask that school costs be paid by card or online where possible.
If you have difficulty paying the monies due, please contact the school office immediately to arrange an instalment plan. Any costs paid in instalments (as agreed with the school), will go towards the school costs in order, as listed as per booklist.