Booklist for 2nd Class 2021/22
IF NOT AVAILING OF BOOK RENTAL SCHEME
*Parents are required to purchase the books and stationery on this page.
Over the Moon: The Wild Explorers 2nd Class Gill Education
Over the Moon: The Wild Explorers 2nd class Skills Book Gill Education
*Please note that both over the Moon Books can be purchased from the school office at a reduced rate.
Go with the Flow D (Handwriting) CJ Fallons
Revised Spellings and Tables Folens
Operation Maths 2nd Class Edco
New Wave Mental Maths 2nd Class (Revised Ed) PrimEd
Abair Liom D Folens
Each child will need a pencil case containing the following items for in school:
- 3 HB pencils / 1 30cm clear ruler / 2 eraser / 1 sharpener /2 Rubbers
- 1 set of crayola twistables
- 1 set of Crayola markers
- 2 black sharpies (thin permanent markers)
- 2 mini-whiteboard markers
- 2 Large Pritt Stick Glue Sticks
- Fallons Homework Diary
- 2 A4 mesh zip lock pouches
- 1 A3 Folder
- 1 120page refill pad
- 3 A4 20 page display folder
Each child will need a pencil case containing the following items for at home:
- 1 HB Pencil/ 1 30cm clear ruler/ 1 rubber/ 1 sharpener
- 1 set of Crayola twistables
Parents/Guardians are required to buy the items for the pencil case.
Please put your child’s name on all coats, hats, scarves and belongings.
Pupil Insurance € 5.00
Membership of Educate Together €15.00
Art & Resource Materials €12.00
Copies € 5.00
Total Cost €52.00
Due to Covid 19 we are not in a position to confirm if swimming or school tours will take place in the coming school year 2021/22, we will update parents/guardians in due course. As such these fees have not been added to the school costs and will only be requested if these activities proceed.
- Online through your family account link in your Aladdin Connect App, which will be sent by text and email. (Please note this link lasts for 30days from the time it is sent and will be re-sent throughout the school year).
- If paying by cheque please make all cheques payable to Portlaoise Educate Together N.S.
- Card payments can be made through the school office over the phone.
- Due to Covid 19 we would ask that school costs be paid by card or online where possible.
If you have difficulty paying the monies due, please contact the school office immediately to arrange an instalment plan. Any costs paid in instalments (as agreed with the school), will go towards the school costs in order, as listed as per booklist.